Program and Project Management
A measure of a project’s success is the rating of customer satisfaction. Managing a project is a science that requires attention to detail, with a focus on monitoring and controlling cost, schedule and completion of work. The art behind this science is your ability to manage expectations. Our specialized team offers expert project management services that can keep expectations in sync with project requirements.
Check Mark Systems averts project showstoppers by:
- Checking that project milestones are being met.
- Verifying finances against implementation plans.
- Tracking schedules to ensure things are getting done on time.
- Assessing staffing carefully to ensure that correct people are assigned to tasks and that you are getting expected level of performance.
- Assessing that training and knowledge of stakeholders are applicable to the program or project.
- Verifying that the planned use of technology will meet the need early in investment cycle.